When we speak to people, one thing that crops up very often is how hard they find it to save for a deposit for their first home. Getting onto the first rung of the property ladder is a seemingly impossible task for some.
The price of rent, coupled with high living expenses in Perth, is making it more and more difficult for people to save for their first home deposit. And with banks these days demanding bigger and bigger deposits, some people consider it to be just a pipe dream.
That’s why here at LUDA Financial Solutions we’ve designed a personalised strategy that will help you get into your home sooner than you may have thought. It’s designed with individuals and couples in mind and involves several steps to help turn your dream of home ownership into a reality.
Our 6 step first time homebuyers saving process includes the following:
- Calculating exactly how much of a deposit you need. We’ll work out how much you realistically need to save depending on what kind of property you want to buy.
- Determining what you are able to borrow. You don’t want to borrow more than you can afford.
- Analysing how you currently spend your money to identify areas where you could cut back, enabling you to save more. Sometimes it’s hard to see the wood for the trees when you’re trying to save for a large goal like a house deposit.
- Putting healthy spending habits in place that will help you save more money each month.
- Developing a clear time frame in which you can achieve your saving goal. Knowing when you can achieve your goal helps to drive you to reach it.
- Enrolling you in our ongoing cash flow coaching program (optional but highly recommended).
The entire program is valued at $1500 but for the first 10 clients only we are offering it at an unbelievably low rate of $399.
If you want to become a home owner sooner rather than later, give us a call today and make an appointment to speak to our financial planner in Joondalup. We’re here to help you make your home ownership dreams a reality!